Spirits of the Silent Stream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirits of the Silent Stream

Pack based off of WolfQuest

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Othello
Admin
Othello

OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE Empty
PostSubject: OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE   OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Announcement One - It took a little longer than I had hoped that it would take, and in the end, it was a coin toss between two members. All four of you did a great job with your applications, and I would just as quickly give each one of you a high rank, but there are not enough members to do that yet. I am immensely grateful for your applications, and that is why I am pleased to announce that this person. Please congratulate him on a job well done, and keep your hands together for several more announcements that could get another member a promotion!

Two - At the suggestion of a few members, the RP will be experiencing a time jump. Before this happens, however, there will be something to occur. Time will be jumping by seven months, which means that it will be the end of winter when we pick up.

Three - To liven up the pack a bit, I would like to open up a mini contest. This contest will be one that is not artistic. To participate (and I would like as many participants as possible) I would like members to submit plot ideas for something to occur in the role play after the time jump. With the plot idea, I would also like a general idea of where it would take place in the territory - you can make up places within the territory, and should the plot be that expansive, you might even get away with it occurring outside of the territory! The plots will be decided by a vote, and the TOP THREE will then be voted on. The #1 plot creator will take the lead position of his or her rank, but all three will be used. (these numbers are subject to change, based on participation). I will hold this up for the remainder of the month - so you have roughly eleven days.

Four - The site could use some help. I would like to take suggestions for threads that could liven it up, images to make it look fanciful, and anything else that you think might make the site more pleasing to the eye and create a better atmosphere conducive to better attitudes. Please submit your ideas in the Site Suggestions forum.

Five - Please do not forget to submit your pack tribute contest entries!
Back to top Go down
https://silentstreamspirits.rpg-board.net
Senach Meara
Pack Friend
Pack Friend
Senach Meara

Wolf Sheet

PostSubject: Re: OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE   OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Congratulations to our new colonel. I'll begin working on the mini contest as well as the other points mentioned here
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Colonel
Colonel
Garrett

Wolf Sheet

PostSubject: Re: OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE   OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Wow.

Thank you so much for the promo Othello! And Thank you to Senach for your kind words Smile

A time jump sounds fantastic, it would make the Rp go a lot smoother rather than having so many members trying to join at once ^^ I love RP plots I will definitely be coming up with some of those!

Just a quick question, can we submit more than one idea?

As a first, quick suggestion for the site, the cloud background does not reach fully across my screen, not sure if its the same on yours. I have a 15.2 inch screen so its not all that big.

Back to top Go down
Othello
Admin
Othello

PostSubject: Re: OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE   OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Feel free to suggest more than one thing! (:
Back to top Go down
https://silentstreamspirits.rpg-board.net
Icarus
Song Bird
Song Bird
Icarus

Wolf Sheet

PostSubject: Re: OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE   OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:17 am

Congratz on your promotion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE   OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OUR NEW COLONEL & MORE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirits of the Silent Stream :: SILENT STREAM WHISPERINGS :: ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: