Spirits of the Silent Stream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirits of the Silent Stream

Pack based off of WolfQuest

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SECOND CHARACTERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Othello
Admin
Othello

SECOND CHARACTERS Empty
PostSubject: SECOND CHARACTERS   SECOND CHARACTERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:59 am

OPTIONS

1) Here in Spirits of the Silent Stream, we do allow two wolf characters. No more than that.

2) You may have two at a time, and can change characters (as in kill one off for a new one) THREE TIMES.

3) To earn two characters within the role play, you must have proven over the course of three consecutive weeks that you are an active and loyal member

4) Should you successfully obtain a new character (two at once), you must title your posts with the name of who is being role played. THERE WILL NOT BE EXTRA ACCOUNTS

5) If you choose to change characters, your previous one must either die, or leave the pack.

6) Pups are not considered "extra characters" IF you and another member have pups. If your character is a pup, then it counts
Back to top Go down
https://silentstreamspirits.rpg-board.net
Senach Meara
Pack Friend
Pack Friend
Senach Meara

Wolf Sheet

SECOND CHARACTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECOND CHARACTERS   SECOND CHARACTERS I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:42 pm

What about ranks of second characters? Are your two characters expected to have the same rank?
Back to top Go down
Othello
Admin
Othello

SECOND CHARACTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECOND CHARACTERS   SECOND CHARACTERS I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:02 pm

No, your two characters are not expected to have the same rank (:
Back to top Go down
Senach Meara
Pack Friend
Pack Friend
Senach Meara

Wolf Sheet

SECOND CHARACTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECOND CHARACTERS   SECOND CHARACTERS I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Alright, so if we keep the two characters - then what are the rules pertaining to lead ranks?
Back to top Go down
Othello
Admin
Othello

SECOND CHARACTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECOND CHARACTERS   SECOND CHARACTERS I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:21 pm

You may only have one character with a lead rank or council ranking, that way there is an equal opportunity for each member to progress in the pack
Back to top Go down
Senach Meara
Pack Friend
Pack Friend
Senach Meara

Wolf Sheet

SECOND CHARACTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECOND CHARACTERS   SECOND CHARACTERS I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Ah okay thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SECOND CHARACTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECOND CHARACTERS   SECOND CHARACTERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SECOND CHARACTERS
Page 1 of 1